Finley's first vacation to the beach. We visited Hilton Head Island and I'm convinced Finley had a great time because I'm positive this is the week she turned.
Yes, we climbed all 114 steps to the top of the lighthouse... I was sore later, but it was a great workout!
Oh, this means I found my camera cord. Here's to hoping I don't lose it again! 15 more days till her arrival ... hopefully sooner! Dr visit today :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for pictures!!! Thanks so much for posting. You look great. Can't wait to hear the news that she is finally here!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found your camera cord! You look beautiful! I'm so excited and can hardly wait to hear of Finley's arrival.
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it to the beach before officially becoming a parent. Everything changes......but it will be great. Love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete