Birthday Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Doctor update

I'll be 34 weeks Thursday.  I went to the doctor today and they think Finley may have turned, but we'll know for sure in two weeks when I have an ultrasound on the 19th.  My nurse practitioner said babies typically turn by the 36th week, but there have been others that wait even longer to turn.  So, my c-section is still scheduled and I could still need it, but perhaps not.  Things are greatly picking up and the nursery is looking good with the crib and such.  I would post pictures on this website, but can't find my cord to plug my camera in the computer.  This pregnancy brain has truly gotten the better of me! 

I have two showers coming up ... Thursday is my shower at my school and Saturday is my shower with my college friends.  Then I'll be able to inventory everything, get it all set and just wait on Finley's arrival!  I'm getting ready for sure!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must get camera and picture savvy with this blog!! We demand lots and lots of pictures of Finley once she is here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would, but I can't find the cord anywhere to get my camera plugged in! Pregnancy amnesia has completely taken over me and I can't find anything!

    ReplyDelete