Birthday Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Room update

Ok, so I took pictures of Finley's room, but on my cell phone.  So, if you want to see the dresser and cubbies, check out my facebook profile.  Loving what her room is looking like so far, although I can't wait for the crib and seeing her bedding put together.  Most importantly, Finley herself.  She has been very moveable lately.  My stomach has been jumping quite often and it's highly entertaining to watch. 

Now that I'm in the third trimester, my doctor appointments are every 2 weeks now.  Went last week for my Rhogam shot (since I'm A- blood) and had an ultrasound done to measure Finley.  Within days, I've already forgotten whether she's 2.8 pounds or 2 lbs 8 oz.  I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING LATELY!  I was not properly warned for these problems.  I'm back to losing sleep, going the bathroom in the middle of the night, and getting much more stressed.  We have 3 to do lists around here with things to take care of and CRCT approaches next week.  If I can just make it to her delivery sane.  I need an assistant to keep me up to date.  Love love love my husband, but he's not the best at reminding me anything.  I'm his reminder on most tasks, so I'm struggling big time here. 

Keep your fingers crossed the crib arrives soon!  I would love to have it before her shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment