Today I purchased the paint for Finley's room ... ladybug red. It's dark and has me super excited! The crib is expected in either this week or within 2 more weeks. We've purchased the dresser and cubbies for her room, but have not assembled them yet so that we can paint safely around them. My parents are coming this weekend to paint, and I'll get some pictures of before and after. The only other piece of furniture we're needing to get is a chair and we haven't decided on what we're going to do in regards to that.
Speaking of pictures, I got to see Finley today on ultrasound. They were unable to get measurements of her because she was breached and not moving for them. Instead, they are making an appointment for a 3-D ultrasound. I don't see the need for that; however I'm super excited to see her again and in 3-D.
I begin the 3rd trimester this Thursday ... time is really starting to pick up! So much to do and time is ticking!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment