Birthday Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thursday is the big day ... hopefully!

The day is coming to find out what this little one is going to be.  At first I didn't really want to know, but the closer the day gets here the more I can't stop thinking about it.  Sleeping has been extremely hard lately ... I can't get comfortable, I have to go to the bathroom constantly, and I get caught up thinking about how our lives are going to drastically change.  I think if I was showing more rather than just looking "bloated" I would be more relaxed, but I can't wait to see the sonogram and actually see a little body growing.  I don't know how people did it before sonograms and heart monitors.  Hearing the heartbeat every 4 weeks is so comforting and I greatly look forward to it. 

Most people around us are convinced we're going to have a boy.  I think it's because Brian has so many brothers and they just expect a boy, but that's why I keep thinking we'll be getting a girl.  I really will be surprised if I hear "boy" because I have convinced myself it's a girl.  I know Brian will be a great dad to whatever is growing. I think he's scared to get a girl because he knows how much he gives in to me, and he's afraid of being the only man in the house. 

Hopefully our little Youngster will "cooperate" Thursday so we can find out, and we can really begin some planning around here.  I have to start sometime even though I won't see any major breaks in school before the baby comes to prepare. 

Finley Jane or Hayden Patrick ... we're excited to see you!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhhhh!!!!! I can't wait!!!! I am so excited!!!! YAY - I am glad you are all settled on names. :)
    What time is the appointment??? I want to know as soon as you tell moms and dads! :)

    Love you!!!! Believe me - no matter what you have - they will change your life in so many ways that you cannot even imagine. They make you better people and they show you more love than you can imagine. I am so happy for you and Brian!!!

    ReplyDelete