Birthday Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

We welcomed the New Year with friends at our new home.  Brian and I have spent a lot of time lately cleaning and organizing the house more.  Today we cleaned out the office, which will become the nursery in roughly 165 days.  It still doesn't look like anything resembling a nursery, but I know in time it will be consumed with things that dramatically change that impression!  For now, it still has our tread climber, a TV, and my brother's massive painting hanging on the wall.  Clearly, we were not expecting to be transforming it into a nursery anytime soon!  I'm so eager to begin; although I feel like every time I get ready, it just becomes so overwhelming.  There's to do lists and to buy lists everywhere which are phenomenal to have, but definitely exhausting.  I feel like one of my SpEd students who needs a modified list to handle a few items at a time!  One day at a time .... for now, it's back to school tomorrow from our wonderful Christmas vacation.  It really was so nice, but definitely too short!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!!! I love it - can't wait to get lots of updates and I promise to always post comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what pictures you post. Will probably not post all of the time but promise to look often......like we do at "Tale of Two Kids"!

    ReplyDelete