Birthday Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

8 months old

Finley is healthy again, and hopefully going to stay that way for a while!  I know it's hard for her to not get sick with Brian & I both in 3 schools between the 2 of us.  We're carrying all sorts of nasty germs.  Thankfully we have a nebulizer for her and I suppose will be traveling with it from now on for "just in case" purposes.  Hopefully this all wears out while she's young & she builds an immunity system tough as nails!  She did get her 2nd round of flu shots on Friday and was the best little champ ever!!!  They were holding her down and Brian was all nervous, but my girl didn't flinch for a second!  The nurse couldn't believe she didn't even blink ... but then again, when does she blink?  Haha!  I tell her with eyes that beautiful, she shouldn't blink - they're gorgeous! 

She's attempting crawling, but with little success.  She's getting around, but could do better if she could get into a sitting position from laying down.  No pushing from me, I am quite content with her non-mobile!  This house is not quite baby-proofed enough for her, I fear and I am looking forward to her growing up anymore.  Speaking of growing up, she'll be 1 year old June 13 and we're planning a party June 9 (around 11, probably) for anyone who thinks they can make it.  Apparently June is a bad month for parties for a lot of people, but it was the best time in the world for us, so we will do as we can and hope to see as many people that can make it as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry its taken so long for me to catch up on your blog. Finley is growing and maturing fast.....too fast. I wish I could be there in PA when you show her off but I'm so happy you girls are doing this trip together. I hope it goes smoothly and is not too much stress on either of you or the little girls. Glad we are taking you back to Rincon so we can hear all about the trip and see you and Finley. Love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete